Eat Mostly Fats Nutrition Videos
Dr. Nadir Mir Ali Videos
- Dr. Nadir Mir Ali, MD, is a renowned cardiologist working in Houston, TX. He has been teaching his patients, and other community members, about the health advantages of a low-carbohydrate, whole foods, lifestyle. These are his YouTube channels where he posts video recordings of his monthly free nutrition seminar.
- Robert H. Lustig, MD, UCSF Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Endocrinology, explores the damage caused by sugary foods. He argues that fructose (too much) and fiber (not enough) appear to be cornerstones of the obesity epidemic through their effects on insulin.
- Dr. Terry Wahls learned how to properly fuel her body. Using the lessons she learned at the subcellular level, she used diet to cure her MS and get out of her wheelchair.
Reversing Type 2 diabetes starts with ignoring the guidelines
- Dr. Sarah Hallberg provides compelling evidence that a person can be "cured" of Type 2 Diabetes with the help of a LCHF way of eating.
- A detailed analysis of Cholesterol Science using an Engineering Problem Solving approach. Included is a clear explanation of the Cholesterol Metabolic Processes, related Diseases, and most importantly a clear summary of the key risk factors and how they can be influenced by your genetic type and your dietary strategy.